Sunday, November 22, 2009

7 Stupid Mistakes & 7 Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology & New Classroom Rules by Education Innovation


Seven Stupid Things Teachers Do With Technology
Seven Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology
New Classroom Rules by Education Innovation

I read each of these lists and I feel that they are all important. If I must choose the two most important I would choose the Seven Stupid Mistakes Teachers Make With Technology and New Classroom Rules by Education Innovation. I would choose the first one because I know that there are teachers out there who really do the things on this list. They should be fired. This list shows the example of how not to be a technology literate teacher. These things really happen every day and people need to be aware of it. I would also chose the list called New Classroom Rules by Education Innovation. I choose this one because I think it is a good model of how technology is changing everything we know about how school use to be. This list shows that by using technology, learning can be fun. It's not all about sitting still in your seat with your hand raised when you have a question. It's about having options. With technology, you can go to school in your pajamas while eating breakfast if you want to, get up and go to the bathroom when you want to, and talk when you want to. Technology also allows a person to have many sources at their fingertips. All three of the lists were important, but the two that I chose seemed to really show some important things that people need to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment